Read below for an insight into the technical specifications of JourneyTree ELC Management Software. If you have any enquiries in regards to our software, please contact one of our educators.
- No upfront payment contracts
- Simple all-inclusive pricing structure
- No hidden costs for storage, additional children, downloading fees, training and set up fees
- Full support and training
- Free feature upgrades
- Worry free Cloud Storage
- Receive every year a Virtual Machine maintaining ownership and access to your data
- Be confident and compliant with legislation regarding your records
- Unrivalled Hybrid cloud option makes access lightning fast at sites with poor internet connectivity while still sending parents all the moments from the day’s events
- Solution for centres with high bandwidth costs and slow connectivity
- Plug and play local server – no complicated installation or costs
- Here when you need us in Australia, knowing your business
- Ongoing training and support
- Multi-contact points of customer service
- Modern System Training Tools at your fingertips
- Designed and developed for Australia by Australians
- Hosted locally on shore
- Secure Independent Databases
- High level of encryption security
- Australian designed, developed and managed
- Hosted locally in Australian data centres under Australian law
- Exclusive Hybrid Cloud Technology option solving connectivity issues
- Local support, training and ongoing client servicing
- Powerful Global search throughout the system
- Intuitive and not ‘Tick and Flick”
- Peace of Mind for you and your Families
Use this form to make a quick enquiry for your centre! One of our team will be in
touch with you within 24 hours
Every step counts
From small seeds, big things grow!
JourneyTree was created from a simple idea of keeping parents in touch with their children while at their child care and early learning centres.
For so many of us child care plays a key part of our children’s development – it seemed to our founding director, Bryn Jones that there had to be a better way for educators to provide families with updates and share the experiences our children have, while in early learning.
Bryn also believed that for parents and caregivers, receiving a memento of these early years was such a rewarding and valuable keepsake that all families cherished. As an advocate and educator in the early learning arena, Bryn knew he could make a difference for children, families and educators.
And so, the seed was planted!
In 2014, under the guidance of Bryn, the design, development and brand creation of JourneyTree began. The system was show cased across Australia in centres and at child care conferences where it was well received by educators and owners as an innovative, easy to use and beautiful system.
With great support and funding behind us, our local board and CEO were appointed and JourneyTree was launched into key centres in Australia where it soon became evident that there was so much more that we could do to alleviate the huge administrative workloads for centre staff, increase quality educational classroom time, streamline processes and save costs.
From the very first step we took in developing a system for ELCs, we knew we would always take a consultative approach with our system, not only listening to centre’s feedback but pre-empting what they need to make a difference in the development of children through key early learning years.
Based on this in 2017 we have launched JourneyTree Version 2 and with a strong depth of educational features we know we will remain at the forefront of early learning software.
We have added strong branches to our Tree with expert and local developers, client servicing and support, multi-touch point customer contacts and support.
With so much more already in the development and testing stages, we’re excited about our next steps.Come on the Journey with us and be part of an innovative early learning system.